Foundations Fusion Group Class
Want great results but need to keep it budget friendly? We can help.
The Foundations Fusion Group Class is perfect for dog owners who want to understand as much as they can about the HOW's and the WHY's of the process to get their dog's behavior under control.
The Foundations Fusion Group Class is the perfect choice for owners struggling with dogs that pull on leash, jump on people, don't know how to chill out at home, and generally are just a pain to live with. This class is built on an online classroom (that's the Fusion part of the class!) and will also include weekly classes in person to get the most out of the experience as possible.
You'll learn how to teach your dog to:
- Relax in the home when there's nothing to do
- Walk nicely on the leash
- Greet people politely
- Stop excessive barking
- Sit, Down, etc., on command
- and MORE
If you're looking for a weekly class that gives you just enough information to survive... a class that requires you to put in zero work outside of class every week... a class that teaches as little as possible in exchange for the cheapest enrollment around... this is not the class for you.
If you're looking for a class that...
- Challenges you and your dog to be the best you can be
- Provides you with the WHY as well as the HOW when we talk about what to do
- Gives you the tools and knowledge necessary to create the dog you've always wanted
This is the class for you.
- For dogs 6 months of age and up
- 6 week course with self-study online classroom
- Includes structured social group play after class
- Includes access to exclusive support group (Facebook group)
- Pooch Palace Resort West Lafayette
- Age appropriate vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella required
- Limited to 4 spots
- Not appropriate for dogs displaying aggression, reactivity, or excessive fear (those dogs are better suited for a private program)
Sign up here to get on the list to be emailed when I schedule the next class